![]() |
| Photographer Isaiah John |
Character Mode. This past weekend I've been in
character mode preparing for an audition. It's so wonderful to be given the
time to prepare and live the life of another person. I took risk developing
this character. Which was a trial and error kind of process. Challenge
accepted. Honestly, "the challenge" is what makes this process so fun
and creative. Once you know that one way doesn't work you always find one that
does. It's a beautiful thing when you're able to step in someone else's shoes
and understand who they are. Not only are you learning about that person, but
you're also learning about yourself. One thing I learned about this character
is that she loves to layer. I'm wearing black Levi jeans, a black tank top,
checkered flannel button down, black jacket (oldie, but a favorite), and black
boots. Have a wonderful day, and remember always smile! :)





Love the look!
ReplyDeleteLove Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth BLOG
BIG hair LOUD mouth FACEBOOK page
BLOGLOVIN
Thank you!
Delete