![]() |
| Photographer Isaiah John |
On the list for a new beginning. That’s right! I’m on the list, and you are too.
Having a new year upon us gets us all excited for a couple of reasons, like
those “new year resolutions.” Examples: starting over, setting new goals,
making new friends, becoming a better person, smiling more, passing grades, new
hobbies, and…well you get the idea. But for me everyday God blesses me with a
new day I’m sure to make a new resolution. That’s how I’m able to keep that
refreshed feeling we get on New Years day. So lets look at everyday like a new
year. I’m not saying that you can’t be excited or make New Year resolutions. What
I’m saying is lets keep that exciting feeling alive everyday. The more we do
this the easier it is to keep our New Year resolutions. Hopefully you can try
this for this year. I know 2014 will be a fantastic New Year for everyone.
Happy New Year and remember to smile!!! :)
Side Note: I wanted a fresh new
look on my blog, so I changed the design of it. Let me know what you think! –
Racquel






No comments:
Post a Comment