Tuesday, December 31

Ending For A New Beginning








Photographer Isaiah John

Ending for a new beginning. Where. Should. I. Start. That’s right, at the beginning. I started this year off by taking a risk and moving to Los Angeles, CA for two months. That wasn’t a very long time, but it felt like forever. My purpose for being there was for acting. To meet with agents, take some classes, go on auditions, and so on and so forth. Overall it was a success, and I enjoyed being in a beautiful state. After that fun I just auditioned back at home for a while. During the summer I had the opportunity to film a movie in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. While filming my passion for acting increased. As soon as I got back home I started searching and researching for acting classes. I found a wonderful place to study and had the opportunity to work with amazing teachers and students. And now at the end of the year 2013 I’m excited to announce that I am apart of a new project called The 4TH Quarter. I have learned many things about myself this year. For one, how strong I am. I want to thank GOD for everything, and to thank HIM for the gift of understanding. Living in a world like this we all need the gift of understanding. Regardless of what happened this year lets be thankful to see another. If it’s in your heart to change and become a better person know that you can do so. Have a wonderful day, and remember smile! :)

(For more information about The 4TH Quarter check it out here: http://the4thquarter.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment