Friday, December 12

STUDIO SESSIONS X RBJ MANAGEMENT




My baby brother jumped in my photo-shoot.




Photographer RBJ Management

Studio Sessions X RBJ Management. I decided to jump in front of the camera at a clients photo shoot. This was my first experience at being a stylist, and I had an amazing time. Having someone trust you with dressing them was nerve wrecking at first, but after getting into my zone it became easier. I had no idea the stories one can tell through clothing, and for a moment I felt as if I was painting a picture. It’s important that I surround myself in creative environments, and with creative people that are further than me. This only makes me want what I want even more. Remember smile and do what you love to do! #Stylist #Actress #Blogger #Writer #Andmuchmore 

Side Note: My younger brother jumped in a couple of my photos.


















No comments:

Post a Comment