Cheers to Monday Mornings.
![]() |
| Photographer Pam John |
Monday Mornings. Mondays usually mean waking up early, going to work, and
starting over on that diet that you’re trying to stick to. Or maybe that’s just
me. Oh yeah, Mondays also mean no more parties until the weekend. I must say
I’m not a Monday person. I’m a morning person, but not a Monday person. Which
surprised me that I woke up feeling great and inspired to create today. Waking
up feeling this good is a great start to my Monday. Now the true test is to keep up this great
energy for the rest of the week. Well really until Thursday, because everyone
loves Fridays. Enjoy your Monday!
Thank you for reading
& Remember to smile :) ,
X,
Racquel
Wearing
Jacket: I Heart Ronson | Shirt: YDR | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: SO | Bag: Deena & Ozzy









totally loving these black booties!
ReplyDeletex kaitlin from 5'avenue
5ftave.blogspot.com
Thank you!!
Delete- Racquel
I love your outfit dear!
ReplyDeleteyou have a beautiful face, stunning!
xx
http://glittercrime.blogspot.de
Thank you so much!!
Delete- Racquel