Monday, June 29

SUMMER DREAMS

Graphics By Me
Hello SUMMER! Summer has finally kicked in so breakout the popsicles and ice cream cones. But first ladies we have to make sure our outfits are on point. Here are six outfit inspirations to keep you cool this summer. 

Summer dreams

Shirt: H&M | Skirt: H&MNecklace: H&M | Bag: MANGO | Shoes: ZARA

Summer dreams

Bodysuit: H&M | Jeans: ZARA | Necklace: H&M | Bag: MANGO | Shoes: MANGO

Summer dreams

Dress: ZARA | Shirt: H&M | Sunglasses: BARNEYS | Bag: MANGO | Shoes: H&M

Summer dreams

Shirt: TOPSHOP | Jeans: ZARA | Sunglasses: BARNEYS | Bracelet: ALDO | Bag: MANGO | Shoes: ZARA

Summer dreams

Shirt: H&M | Jeans: ZARA | Bracelet: ALDO | Bag: TOPSHOP | Shoes: ZARA

Summer dreams

Shirt: H&M | Shorts: TOPSHOP | Necklace: ZARA | Bracelet: H&M | Bag: MANGO |
Shoes: H&M  


Try adding some patterns and colors to your wardrobe this summer. Thats something I must try. Usually I'm in a T-shirt and jeans, but this summer I will dare to try something different. Have a fun and safe summer! - Comment below to let me know your favorite look. - 

Thank you for visiting
& Remember to smile :) ,
X,
Racquel 


9 comments :

  1. Great outfits! Thanks for sharing some fashion inspiration :)

    - Mariah-Ruthel
    http://mariahruthel.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you were inspired by these. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Cure looks. I'm loving that pineapple T-shirt from H&M.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm loving that shirt as well. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. These are such great picks! i love those Zara Shoes!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :) Check out my new website here: www.racquelbiancajohn.com
    I will no longer be posting to this site. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete